Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Problems


QUOTE>>> I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties.
James Cash Penney
1875-1971, Founder of J.C. Penney Stores


Reading this quote made me think of an e-mail I received from a business partner of mine, so I am steeling it and forwarding the info to you.

Here is a link to an article about a guy who decided to take his problems to a new level. Rather than getting dejected, he got rejected, and it got him featured in Business Week and invited to be on a couple of talk shows. Click on this link or copy and paste and see this inspirational story about a guy who is turning rejection into something very positive and powerful.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rejection-therapy-hundred-days-no-022822280.html

What is the craziest thing you ever asked for or the biggest problem you ever had that made you stronger and you prospered from?


It's a Good Life!!!
Greg Novak MBA
NMLS # 329079
Vice President / Partner
American Mortgage
Cell - 386-846-6686
Office - 386-756-8228
Fax - 386-756-8108
Website - www.AmericanMortgageNow.com

Oh, by the way, If you know someone who is thinking about buying or refinancing a home, please give me a call with their name and number, I will be happy to follow up with them for you.

FLORIDA- American Mortgage Loan Services, Inc. - NMLS Company ID 330596

No comments:

Post a Comment